The minerals and vitamins in our seaweed meal topper are beneficial for your furry friend in a number of ways:
- Regulates gland activity in the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands
- Helps reduce inflammation and itching so it’s helpful for dogs with skin allergies
- Contains amino acids and protein to aid in tissue repair
- The iodine content helps with thyroid activity. This speeds up weight loss and metabolism.
- Easy to digest with a high fiber content
- Alginic acid reduces tartar buildup and dental plaque
The combination of soluble fiber, calcium, potassium, iron, boron, and vitamins A, B12, C, and E all work together to provide these enormous benefits.
SEAWEED MEAL TOPPER DOSAGE:
Cats – small pinch daily
Dogs – 1/2 to 1 tablespoon depending on size
Goats/Sheep/Alpacas – 1 teaspoon
Horses/Cows – 1 tablespoon