Why Should I Feed My Pet Raw Food and Treats?
We recommend a raw natural food diet high in fresh animal protein and balanced fats, and nutritionally complete with fruits and vegetables, and natural treats.
Our raw natural dog food is guided by the Canine Ancestral Diet. This diet mimics what our dogs would eat in the wild, such as raw meats, fruits, and vegetables, which is profoundly rich in enzymes. Our raw natural cat food has an even more profound impact on your felines health and follows a similar trend. Cats are biologically adapted to obtaining water from their food, so we offer fresh raw pet food to avoid any hydration imbalances.
Our raw natural pet food and treats offers the following benefits in just 30 days
- More energy: eating their biological diet (raw pet food) means more energy for ‘hunting’ i.e playing with you!
- Increased vitality
- Healthier G.I tract: a healthier G.I tract from raw pet food means your pet’s digestive system will run a lot smoother. Hello a good night’s sleep!
- Improved cognitive function
- Reduced hair loss
- Immune system support
- Relief from allergies, often caused by food intolerances and imbalances caused by carbohydrates, which our raw pet food does not contain.
- Shinier and healthier coat: our high-quality raw pet food contains omegas 3 and 6 for create a shinier coat
- Improved digestion
- Less bloating
- Fresher breath
- Smaller stools
What makes raw pet food better than the food and treats I feed my pet?
Packed pet food and pet treats comes accompanied with more than a few harmful ingredients to your furry friend. If you read the back of your pet’s current food, can you pronounce the ingredients? We get it! We thought it wasn’t good for our pets too!
Even if you can pronounce the ingredients, most of the time the ‘vitamins and minerals’ are synthetic. This is because the high temperature processing of dry pet food kills the enzymes that are essential for your pet. Packed food is also largely loaded with carbohydrates and fillers, which could be causing your pet’s gluten intolerance. They’re biologically made to eat food from the wild, remember?
You will find more than one disadvantageous component or consequence in packed food and treats, which could be harming your pet’s health every time you feed them. Our raw pet food and pet treats have no disadvantages.
- Fillers (Tapioca, grains, beet pulp)
- Synthetic vitamins and minerals
- Meat meal powder
- No stimulation
- Flavour enhancers
- Produces high volume stools
- Contains products not permitted to eat by humans
- High temperature processing
Why our pet treats are too good to resist.
We offer 100% natural and preservative free pet treats, perfect for your furry friend to keep their teeth and gums clean and healthy! Just like our raw pet food, our natural pet treats contain NO nasties, offering a clean and delicious treat for your pet.
Our pet treats are handmade in small batches. This ensures complete control over the ingredients and cooking process. This means our natural pet treats are made from real flavours, as they are 100% all-natural meat. Just like our pet raw food, you will see a difference in your pet’s health within 30 days.
We are different, and so is our raw pet food!
There’s plenty of raw food for pets, so why should you feed your pet Drool Pet Co raw natural pet food?
- We’re Australian owned and operated! Drool Pet Co raw pet food is made right here in Cairns, Queensland. There’s nothing better than supporting your local.
- Our natural pet treats are gold standard! If you’re feeding your pet natural raw pet food, we recommend avoiding the nasties in your treats too and our treats are made to the highest quality possible.
- Our meat, fruits and vegetables are locally sourced. We use local grass-fed beef, kangaroo, lamb/chicken and turkey. We also incorporate hand-picked organic fruits and vegetables in our raw food for pets and natural pet treats, so your pet is only getting the best!
- We have experienced it first-hand! When we realised our dog, Roxy, had major food allergies after spending years trying traditional approaches, we slowly transitioned to raw natural pet food in Australia. It was almost like a miracle watching her ailments clear up!
- We have a chef on board! Co-founder Jess worked as a chef for ten years before she decided it was time for a change. Jess’ experience as a chef means she puts in as much effort for your furry friends as she did for her customers.
NO nasties in our Raw Natural Pet Food and Treats
The good news is our raw food for pets and pet treats contain NO nasties.
That’s right, our raw pet food and natural pet treats doesn’t contain any of the ingredients you will find in packed pet food.
NO fillers, NO additives, NO preservatives, NO grains. Just raw natural pet food and pet treats in Australia high in fresh animal protein and balanced fats, complete with fruits and vegetables, and naturally dehydrated and natural treats.