Treats – Bully Sticks- Small 15cm
$17.95 — or subscribe and save 5%
The Best Bully Sticks for dogs are all Australian, all the time.
Bully Sticks (beef pizzle) are an all-natural, dehydrated long lasting chew, rich in vitamins and minerals, approx 15cm in length, (give or take a few centimetres). These all natural beef bully sticks for dogs can be lighter in colour due to different breeds .
Bully sticks for dogs are a great treat to keep your doggie entertained while at the same time assists in the maintenance of good dental hygiene without chemical-laden dental treats. Great for puppies and dogs of all sizes and ages.
Odour- free bully sticks for dogs contain no:
Bully sticks for dogs are 100% natural, preservative free.
They are perfect to treat your doggy and at the same time keep their teeth and gums clean and healthy. 100% Australian all the time!
Are Bully Sticks good for dogs?
Not only are bully sticks for dogs healthy treats, but more importantly, dogs love them! Dogs of any breed, age, or size can enjoy chewing on a bully stick for dogs. They’re even perfect for puppies, as long as your puppy can chew hard food/treats on his own.
The best Bully sticks provide the same high protein and dental health benefits for puppies as they do for adult dogs.
Moreover, bully sticks Australia are diverse and perfect for whatever preferences your dog has. You can find a bully stick that caters to your dog.
The bully sticks for dogs have different thicknesses, sizes, and shapes.
Is your dog an aggressive, intense chewer? Try a thick bully stick, Do they take a long time to chew? Straight sticks are a great choice.
Benefits Of Beef Meat
Drool Pet Co. dog treats. contain a variety of vitamins and minerals, including high levels of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
Iron is essential because it’s required to produce red blood cells. A lack of iron in dogs or humans diet can have serious health consequences. Zinc is vital for healing wounds and maintaining a healthy immune system.
Vitamin B12 is also needed to maintain healthy blood as well as being critical in nerve function, while Vitamin B6 is important to help release energy from the protein that dogs consume.
Summary of bully sticks for dogs Benefits
- Single ingredient 100% Beef pizzle
- All the essential amino acids in the proteins
- Contain Collagen
- Fat contains essential fatty acids such as Omega 3´s and alpha-linolenic acid
- Rich in Vitamins B1, B2,B12 and Vitamin A
- Contains the Antioxidant Vitamin E
- Contains eight essential Minerals
Want to try a different protein? try our lamb puffs!
All Australian, our products are 100% grown and made in Australia.
- Made from 100% Aussie Beef
- Long Lasting Chew
- Additives and Preservatives Free
- Naturally Delicious, Highly Palatable
- Long Shelf Life – up to 24 Months
- Great for Teeth and Gums
Benefits of bully sticks for dogs
The only ingredients are what nature intended — meat, vital organs, and bones — which means more protein and fewer soluble carbohydrates.
Bully sticks for dogs are Great for Metabolism
Most dogs have a fast metabolism (quicker than ours). Keep ’em fed with treats high in protein to keep their energy levels high.
Popular with Puppies
Puppies love to chew, bite and gnaw. Use Bully Sticks to keep teething puppies occupied for longer.
Looking for something for the power chewer? Try our Large bully sticks- Thick here.
- The Beef Pizzle standard dog treats (otherwise known as bully sticks) are made from all-natural, Australian beef. Perfect for larger dogs with strong jaws.
- The ‘go to’ dog treat for the small to medium chewers.
- The bulk bully sticks come full in 15cm length.
- 100% Australian beef product, and 100% natural!
- What are bully sticks made of? Long and Thin. Often called Bully sticks, these are steer’s penis! In comparison to our Thick Beef Pizzle (which is Bull), these are 100% Australian Steer’s Penis which are thinner in size.
- Beef pizzles/ bully sticks main uses are as a chewy preoccupation and nutritional aid.
- With very little fat, they will help to keep your dog fit and lean, while the high level of protein will keep them strong and aid in muscle development.
- They are rich in protein and low in fat for a lean, delicious dental treat. They’re also a great dental aid and support healthy gums and teeth keeping your dog’s mouth extra clean.
As with all pet treats, we recommend supervising your pet whilst they are chewing bully sticks for dogs.
Unless fully consumable, once the bully sticks odour-free treat becomes small enough to be swallowed, you should remove and dispose of the remainder to prevent a blockage or internal damage to your pet.
Remember, have drinking water available to assist digestion.
We’re passionate about giving your pet more energy, improved digestion and immune support, just to name a few, through delicious, locally sourced, natural, raw food for pets and natural pet treats made right here in Cairns, Australia. $9.95 flat rate delivery, free delivery on all orders over $150.
Why our pet treats are too good to resist.
We offer 100% natural and preservative free pet treats, perfect for your furry friend to keep their teeth and gums clean and healthy! Just like our raw pet food, our natural pet treats contain NO nasties, offering a clean and delicious treat for your pet.
Our pet treats are handmade in small batches. This ensures complete control over the ingredients and cooking process. This means our natural pet treats are made from real flavours, as they are 100% all-natural meat. Just like our pet raw food, you will see a difference in your pet’s health within 30 days.
|Dimensions||150 × 20 × 20 mm|