Hardie heads are a great treat for good dogs and cats, sizes are around 6-8cm in length.
These little fishies are wild caught using sustainable practices off the northern shores of Australia.
Hardie Heads are from the open ocean, so the Omega 3 oil and nutrient content is naturally higher than farmed fish, which are often fed genetically modified feeds containing antibiotics and fillers such as wheat and starches.
If you are feeding your dogs chicken or pork which is low in Omega-3, Hardie heads are a tasty addition bursting with nutritional benefits for pets in all stages of life, but are especially good for seniors suffering inflammatory skin conditions, joint & arthritis problems.
- Dehydrated with no preservatives or nasty ingredients
- Ideal as a topper during meal times
- Natural Dental Chew
- Rich in Omega-3 Oils for healthy skin and coat
- Anti-inflammatory; great for senior pets.
- Great for cardiovascular health